-=PCTechTalk=- file association for pictures

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:47:28 -0500

When I tried to open an attachment containing photos of my grandchildren I got
the following message.  How do I do this?
P.S.  I can right click on the image in the email and save it in my documents
and eventually get it to Picasa library but I cannot open the attachment to
work with the picture.
C:\Documents and Settings\Joyce\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this
action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.