-=PCTechTalk=- deleting files from CD-rw

  • From: "Mark Chiasson" <mchiasson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:32:26 -0500

Hello. Thanks for letting me subscribe to your forum. I saw an article but
didn't see the entire Reponses. Here is what was asked. I basically have the
same problem, wondering if I can delete files from CD-RW. I get the same "rad
only, access denied" errors listed below. Is it possible to delete these? Or is
it that you can only add files to the CD-RW?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********
On 8/5/2005 at 10:22 PM cristy wrote:

Hi,

I may have asked this in the past but still am confused.  I have some files
on a CD-RW. After I transfered them from the CD to my hard drive, I wanted
to delete them off of the CD-RW.  When I tried, it said I had no access,
something about them being read only.  I tried clicking on properties on=
the
file and took the check out of the read only but it still would not let me.

Does anyone know how I might delete them?

thanks,
christy