-=PCTechTalk=- database III program question

I forgot, I had another question too.  Does anyone know if there is a
program that would open up an old database III file I have, it is on a
floppy.  I have to find it again but seems I tried a few years ago and had
no luck with viewing it.  Of course it could be corrupt too I suppose.

thanks,
Since it is a data base type program, I though maybe microsoft access may do
it?