-=PCTechTalk=- Zone Alarm

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:30:14 -0500

A friends Uncle, age 80, has just gotten a laptop and is having trouble
sending or receiving e-mail.  He has been told to try disabling Zone Alarm
but he has no idea how to do that.  I am not currently using Zone Alarm so
could one of you who is, tell me how to disable it.  I will pass the info
along and maybe save him from trashing the whole idea. (which I guess he is
about to do even though he loved keeping in touch with kids and grandkids
with e-mail).  And please give a very simple step by step instruction.
Thanks guys.
Joyce