-=PCTechTalk=- Windows update SP3

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 22:42:12 -0500

I just read Help With Windows which said there is really nothing new in SP3
for the home user and advised backing up data and setting a system restore
if we decide to install it.  I just changed my preferences on Windows
updates to download but notify me before installing.
And I see something is being downloaded (or was when I started this
Given the problems I already have would you advise me not to install SP3
just yet?