-=PCTechTalk=- Windows XP - Service Pack 2 disk

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:12:51 EDT

Hello all,
     I have two questions.  First, can someone post or send me the link to
order the disk?  I've tried the link that was included in previous post but it
didn't work for me.
     Second, I've got the windows reminder (icon next to the clock), that SP2
is available.  Problem is, I used to be able to tell the reminder to go away
and inform me later about any updates available to download.  But with the SP2
reminder, I don't have that option now.
     Does anyone know how to bring back the feature that will allow me to
tell it to remind me later?
     My intent is to order the SP disk, and install it when I feel more
comfortable that it won't create more work for me.
Thanks,

HB