-=PCTechTalk=- Virus Warning

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: !Keyboard Cowboy Group Send <KeyboardCowboyGroupSend@>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:35:35 -0700

There is a new virus out.

The subject of the e-mail is:        Hi!

The message body is:      Test =3D)
                                            ayntnanufxtkhtpl
                                            --
                                            Test, yep.

There is an attached file named:   phhkuh.exe.safe

Make SURE you do not click on the file (execute it).   I'd suggest you
update your virus definition files as the update from Norton AV just
came in.   This is the new virus that started in Australia and is
sweeping Asia and now the US.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

     ,,,,,,,,
     =D4=BF=D4=AC
  Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday, 1/20/2004, 11:34:31 AM

Regardless of whether we believe in God, we should be modest,
sensible, and respectiful, so that we can enjoy our lives as much as
we can, with all others and ourselves, with clear conscience and
ease.  We are not alone -- we are all connected endlessly for
ever.

Tsai Sheh-gni