-=PCTechTalk=- Turn on GPS in Blackberry

  • From: Belle <lavalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:15:33 -0400

I feel so silly. I just upgraded from a regular cell phone(Verizon) to a
Blackberry Curve, and I can't figure out how to turn on the GPS Locator.  I
had no problem on my old cell phone.  (and I use the same Blackberry model
for work - but don't use the navigator.)  It says to go into Device Options,
but for the life of me, I can't find it.  It's probably right in front of my
face. Help :-)

in the Subject.