-=PCTechTalk=- Sandys External Drive

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PcTechTalk" <PcTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:57:47 -0400

Well i started a scan last night at 7:20.  it zipped though part 1 but here it
is almost 11 a.m. and part second hasn't accomplished anything.  No little
screen boxes have appeared inthe progress bar at all.
I was wondering something.  On my old pc i had to do all my scans in safe mode
or they just didn't work or would take a week to get done if they did
work..........so i learned how to do them all in safe mode and that worked
great.  Should I try to do a scan that way?  Or should I try using the FDisk
tonight and see if overnight IT could do a scan of the external?  For some
reason that thing just does not want to have a scan done on it....hmmmmmmmmmm.

Again, it won't just let me cancel or click the red x.........already
tried........so until i hear something else to do i'm going to leave it running
while i do my thing on here.

Sandy