-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm question

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:35:59 -0400

thanks Dan,

I wonder what the percentage is of folks using free AV vs. paid ones.  I
could spring for a paid one if I think it will be that much better
protection.  But if not necessary, ...  and I do not know which paid ones
are best.  I have enjoyed the protection of Symantec endpoint protection
although I think it maybe is some corporation version?  My school provides
it.  Thanks for the link, interesting to read.  I do know my current AV
takes up a lot of memory probably.

christy