-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm question

Christy,

I'm using 8.0.298.000.  i also get frequent alerts from  ZA, which encourages
me to upgrade.  If you have an up-to-date antivirus program, which scan is
negative, I'd ignore ZA.  You might consider running an online viral scan (for
a second opinion).  I like Panda
<http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/activescan/>; however, YMMV.

~ Dan

> From: poppy0206@xxxxxxx
> To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- zone alarm question
> Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:38:02 -0400
>
> Is anyone else using the free version of zone alarm and if so what version
> are you using?  Have you updated recently?  I keep getting something about a
> virus and I should update my zone alarm.
>
> Thanks,
> Christy

in the Subject.