-=PCTechTalk=- Re: winmx

Yes, WinMX allows you to download from multiple sources.  Here's the feature
list from the site:

High performance peer-to-peer protocol
Share and DOWNLOAD ANY FILE TYPE
Multi-sourced downloading for maximum speed on broadband connections
Auto-Complete feature continuously seeks out new download sources, even after
WinMX is restarted
Detailed bandwidth monitoring and throttling controls
Complete upload and download queuing system
Fully decentralized chat
OpenNap connectivity for expert users
Powerful docking window interface great for hi-res and multi-monitor systems
Compatible with most LAN configurations
WinMX respects your privacy and doesn't contain spyware

BTW, there's a newer version out -- Version 3.22.  After trying about a dozen,
I keep going back to WinMX, though there are several good ones.  Based on an
earlier post, I downloaded the NapMX (addon to WinMX for additional servers)
but I've yet to try it.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord