-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows media 10--

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:30:30 -0400

Can you be more specific and the download and installation process?  Did you
have a previous version of WMP installed?  Did you download ver 10 as part
of a Windows Update?  If it was a clean install fo WMP 10 where did you tell
the install wizard to install it?

Every time Windows Update has downloaded a new version or upgrade of WMP,
ALL of the icons and shortcuts from the previous version were left intact
and launched the newer version.

Don