-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows 7/libraries more

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:26:41 -0400

Hi Mike,

I finally got "my documents" as a shortcut on my desktop, however; after
going to C:\users\chris\my documents, when I created a shortcut, it showed
up as a shortcut in my documents and I then had to right click, copy and
paste it to my desktop.  I unlocked the taskbar at the bottom but it did not
let me drag it down there, kept wanting to pin it to windows explorer.

christy