-=PCTechTalk=- Re: window updates?

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:57:03 -0600

Well, gosh, it does not sound like you are a lot better off than we are
weather wise.  We have had several days this month in the 60's and one at
least hit 70.  But this morning it was 5 above zero.  There is a saying in
Kansas---If you don't like the weather just wait a minute.  We do have
variety.
Sandi in Kansas