-=PCTechTalk=- Re: window updates?

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:40:32 -0600

ahhhh----Florida with all that warmth and sunshine!  It is snowing and
blowing here in north central Kansas but we are warm and cozy and have no
need to get out in it.  (well, except to feed the birds which I did)
I have my updates set to notify me and then I choose to do custom so I know
what is being downloaded and installed.  Funny though, I find no evidence of
.Net 3.5 ever being installed and I don't remember it being offered.
Apparently that is a good thing.
Sandi (with an i!)