-=PCTechTalk=- Re: win xp - purchase

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:48:28 -0400

that's what I wondered. but surely, once it's installed, they wouldn't stop it.
What my plan is, is to free this computer, for my daughter. she is on it doing
homework for hours, every eveining, and I can never get on. Her senior year is
going to be a tough one - calculus, physics and AP Chem - along with all of the
other honors classes, and band! which takes more hours than anything.
but then, after this year, she'll be going to college and taking this computer
with her -
Guess it won't hurt to ask. doubt I'll get it that way though.
Cris