-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website question

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:41:43 -0400

Suzanne, no problem. But, listen, the iPower Web Builder is probably just as
easy to use as the Yahoo Site Builder. Only drawback you have, of course, is
that you need to create it again from scratch. Its really not that
difficult, and the benefit out of all this is that if you plan on using this
for business you really have to learn how to create and manage the
website... maybe minimally, but learn you must. Your only other option is to
pay someone to do it and then manage it. Paying someone to create it might
work if you don't mind spending the money, but having them manage it can get
too pricey unless you're already raking in some decent money.

So... get on over to iPower site and learn it. Again, its probably very
easy. Heck, that's the purpose of these web builders, to be easy to use by
the everyday layman who has no idea how to create it otherwise.

---Troth