-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website question

  • From: "The Phillips Family" <phillips1129@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:31:38 -0500

How do I find out what, in fact I have uploaded?  I sure thought I had
uploaded all my images. Also, when I use the Yahoo site builder I have, it
shows "the web page" and also if I look using my browser it shows up
correctly...I downloaded ANOTHER website building program...but I refuse to
start over AGAIN and it doesn't "find" or see my index.htm file even if I
put it where it defaults to.
I guess my question is, did Yahoo do something that will prevent you from
using another host while using their free webbuilding program.  I don't
understand the error message.  I see the entire page when I am not actively
'online' in my browser...oh so confused.ugh.
Suzanne