-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website question

  • From: DavisUnit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:48:59 -0300

First of all, it looks like there's a problem with the webpage builder (or
design), since it has a nice big error splashed across the screen.  Someone can
probably suggest a good free builder, but here's a start:

http://tucows.com/downloads/Windows/DevelopmentWebAuthoring/HTMLEditors/
or http://www.download.com/sort/3120-2001_4-0-1-6.html?qt=webpage+design&ca=2001

As for the images, the html code shows that they should be in a folder named
"images", so you can create that with your ftp program, and make sure they are
placed there.

Terry
p.s. Catchy name for the site.