-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:46:49 -0500

I can't find any diff in html and htm I don't know is there is or not.
You don't have to have any index.html in any folder but the first one, you
just need to link to the name of the html file if there isn't an index file
in the folder. You also can have as many html files in a folder as you want.
Yours Hank