-=PCTechTalk=- Re: weather program

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <pilotcar_1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:09:07 -0400

If you live in the states There are numerous free desktop weather sites.
I use weather.com.  This is from the weather channel.  They have 2 different
versions.  1 free and one paid. The free version has and ad that comes up with
it.  It's not a big thing.  The ad was on one side of the display with your
weather on the other.
http://www.wether.com<http://www.wether.com/>
Then you have the weather bug.  I used it for a couple of days and did not like
it.  It seemed rather intrusive ,to me, and I seem to remember that it was
picked up as spy ware by both adaware and spybot.

My local tv station offers  offers one I think it was only a free trail then.
So check with your local tv site.

You can also google for "free desktop weather sites".

Steve