-=PCTechTalk=- Re: was Windows ME Now XP

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:07:25 +1300

Gooday, Lionel,
 Funny coincidence that.  I just had a look to see if I should make an
Emergency Start Up disk for WinXP. I couldn't find anything that said to
and I wasn't reminded during the install. However, it is suggested that
an MS-DOS start up floppy be created and I have just done that.  See
XPHelp  and enter MSDOS, select Create Floppy.

Cheers

Rick H