-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wacom products

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:56:47 -0700

I think I missed some parts of this thread..but....
4X6 is or thereabouts is a pretty standard size..and it is again, NOT the size
you are limited to as far as the size of the graphics.
It is like a mouse pad and the pen is your mouse.... you just have lots more
control...

I just checked the link for the aipteck pad..and $40 for a refurbished one with
a 30 day warranty is not bad.,..but for an additional $10 you can make that a
full year.. That is a good deal.

The features; and the bundled software..
Make this a wonderful deal...

I especially like the clear plastic overlay for tracing of drawings and or
pictures.

I just do not have any experience/knowledge about this tablet.  Does anyone
have one?  or have an opinion?

Rose
Las Vegas