-=PCTechTalk=- Re: virus updates

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:39:20 -0800

I've used McAfee, independent of AOL, for years.  It has never
let me down.

MJH
_______
Well I used them for 3 years and they did let me down (LOL) so
I bought Norton's System Works 2002 and just pay $19.95 per
year for their updates.  My HP I bought 5 years ago with Win 98
used to freeze and have blue screens of death several times a
day until Norton's System Works fixed it all.  (McAfee couldn't
fix it!)

I don't update to Norton's System Works 2004 because it's not
needed so long as my anti-virus is kept up to date :-) with the
subscription.

Judith