-=PCTechTalk=- Re: unknown problems-- UPDATE

  • From: DeaconDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:50:47 +0000

I've been fighting this problem with the leg since March. I'm glad it's healing
now.
I got the mini tower open today, It does not look like the other towers I've
worked on, but then again they weren't minis.
I only see enough room for 1 HD.  I was able to get most of the things
transfered.  I lost allot of the favs I had added since my last backup cd. I'll
try the old towers again in a week or two.
The worst is all the music that is on the hd.  I had yahoo juke box (used to be
musicmatch), had 750+ songs on it. At least they are not lost just put into
storage for now.

I had put another stick of ram (pc133, 256) But it didn't like it.  would not
allow any of the browsers or programs to open. They were both SDRAM, one was
listed as DINN(?) the other was something different (can't remember right off
hand). Took it out and it worked great.

That's as far as I've gotten for now.

Steve

From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>