-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trillian

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:53:32 -0700

am using ZA... the first instalation seemed to work. but once I made the
mistake of denying some kind of access to the internet I was never able to
reconnect--even when I deleted and reinstalled. Something happened somewhere
that just isn't letting go.
It will NOT connect at all at this point. I had only two connections set up
and neither will connect..
phhht
ml