-=PCTechTalk=- Re: trillian

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:24:32 -0800

I looked and couldn't find anything the resembled that--removing...but maybe
I am just not seeing. Unless things are spelled out right in front of me my
head doesn't work if I have to go hunting.. I get SO lost at times. sighhhh
grumble. Hiss spt... the alternative is to reinstall and start over and I
really don't want to do THAT..
ML