-=PCTechTalk=- Re: to retrieve thumbnails XP

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:43:20 -0400

Hi Cris,

My problem was I could not get my thumbnail view to show all the time in my
directories in win xp.  I could change it temporarily when looking at a
directory with my view options but after getting out of the directory and
into it again, I have to go back to view and set it to thumbnail view again.

christy
dont know about the EML thing.