-=PCTechTalk=- Re: thumbnail view (how to permanently)

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:30:30 -0400

I'm wondering if this is one of microsoft's update goofs. I see thumbnails. A
good while back, I had changed to view thumbnails.
I've not figured out anywhere that I might have changed it, other than the
places already mentioned - and you checked that, I believe.
in the big service pack 2, they are supposed to take care of the problems with
not being able to see graphics in e-mails if the same graphic is in the e-mail
more than once. That one also affects the ability to open save as and have it
not always go to my documents. We'll see!!
I asked a friend - who was the person who originally told me how to change those
view settings permanantly - and she didn't have an answer either.
frustrating! for sure!
Cris