-=PCTechTalk=- Re: test

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:34:33 -0700

Well I'm glad it was the main man (LOL).  Whatever he did fixed
my problem.  He said I was blocked because of VDS2000 spamming
but I'm with jumpline.com so I don't know why that would have
affected me???  It didn't affect posts coming in from the group,
I just couldn't post.

Judith

Judith,
    I know I'm a bit late with this, but I wanted to let you
know that John
Madden is the designer/Lead Tech at Freelists.  You were talking
with the
Main Man, himself.          :O)

    He's the one person in the best position to figure out
what's going on
with these duplicates.  We had a problem in the past with a
large group of
suddenly blocked members (many of them were unceremoniously
unsubbed as a
result).  He tracked it down to the Spam filtering company
Freelists was
using.  Apparently, that company switched the blocked addy list
they had
been using with another one that contained many bogus entries.
He fired the
company and brought a different one on board.  We haven't
experienced
anything like that since.

Peace,
GMan