-=PCTechTalk=- Re: test

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:25:42 -0400

Judith,
    I know I'm a bit late with this, but I wanted to let you know that John
Madden is the designer/Lead Tech at Freelists.  You were talking with the
Main Man, himself.          :O)

    He's the one person in the best position to figure out what's going on
with these duplicates.  We had a problem in the past with a large group of
suddenly blocked members (many of them were unceremoniously unsubbed as a
result).  He tracked it down to the Spam filtering company Freelists was
using.  Apparently, that company switched the blocked addy list they had
been using with another one that contained many bogus entries.  He fired the
company and brought a different one on board.  We haven't experienced
anything like that since.

Peace,
GMan