-=PCTechTalk=- Re: system restore problem

  • From: "ms24" <ms24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:07:54 -0400

Hi Dolores:

Do a Search for "Incredimail"... You may find several files and folders.
 When the search is finished, just delete any "incredimail" folders or files
still there.
I am guessing that you did uninstall "Incredimail" from Add/Delete as
well....

Whenever you delete a program, it should be done from Add/Delete... Do not
trust the ones that have the uninstall program included... Best always to do
it from Add/delete and then follow it with a search and remove anything it
cleverly leaves in your computer.

        Emma
ms24@xxxxxxxxxxx