-=PCTechTalk=- Re: strange temp files

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:40:49 -0400

Hi Suzanne.....Yep..it's Office 2000 alright....here's the info:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;EN-US;q221438

This works...I've done it.

(looks like I'm following you from group to group, suzanne...where we
going next?  LOL)

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop