-=PCTechTalk=- Re: start up monitor - windows update

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:14:26 -0400

Look in your START menu under ALL PROGRAMS

Since this is a MONITOR and not just a manager, look in the notification
area to the right of the task bar.  If you mouse over the various icons a
ballon should appear telling you what the name of the program.

Open Windows Explorer (or the Start Menu) and Search for start, start up,
startup, startupmonitor and other similar variations.

Don