-=PCTechTalk=- Re: screen going crazy again

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:33:24 -0500

Cristy,
    Since you disconnect things relatively often, check the inside of the
cable ends to make sure there aren't any bent or broken pins.  These cables
aren't really designed to take the stress of repeated disconnects/connects,
so there's a possibility that some damage may have occured there.  Same
thing goes with the wires they use inside the cables.  They're not designed
with a lot of flexing in mind.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org