-=PCTechTalk=- Re: "runsearch" invasion

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:48:43 -0500

Hi Grreywoulf, I have a popup killer named Search sleuth and it likes to take
over my IE search, I got a file from somewhere that when clicked it puts MSN
search back in the Reg. for IE then you can chose from a lot of search engines.
If you want I can send it to you, Just send me a personal email. I don't know
what you mean by "but it still sits in
there as IE's default home page" I have a shortcut on my desktop to the page I
want opened when I open IE.
Sincerely Yours,
Hank