-=PCTechTalk=- Re: "runsearch" invasion...

  • From: "Terry" <glutathionemiracles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:15:14 -0600

I have trouble a lot with housecall, I thought because of my
slow connection, but they're great with customer service,
especially considering that it's a free service.  I like to
do it on occassion because it would catch worms that Norton
missed.  If you're having unexplained problems with your
'puter, I'd advise using their support services, I think
it's worth the trouble.  Haven't had it find anything that
Panda doesn't...if I do a full system scan, I'm not really
impressed with Panda's "permanent" protection, it lets quite
a bit get by.  And their customer service is really poor.
BTW, pcpitstop uses Panda for their virus scanning.

Terry