-=PCTechTalk=- Re: rss?

  • From: Andrew <asgillean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 00:53:37 -0400

beau thompson wrote:

>Hi all
>I been seeing more info about rss
>I like two know two things 1 are rss feeds free an is rss in Netscape  or what
>do you need to make it work
>thanks beau

> Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
>
>--
><Please delete this line and everything below.>
>
>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:

Yes. RRS feeds are free.
How you get them are up to the programs you have that feed them.
I have yet to figure out for myself how to get them.
It seems to have nothing to do with what program offers them to you.
I can only assume that a program such as Desktop feeds them to you as
you request them.
 I have another program, " Lockergnome Newsreader" which I purchased
(being a follower of Chris Pirello - the founder of of Lockergnome) and
still can not figure out.
 Bloody frustrating as I considor myself some what cognisant of web
stuff and there seem to be no instructions for this stuff.
 'tis frustrating.
Andy