-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: "Bluebelle" <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:02:05 -0500

Strange-- I do not see how.  You put the SP2 updates on before you got on
the internet?  I guess you need to get the latest AV saved and installed
before you go on the net then.
You are doing a clean install?

I do not run an antivirus (except online at Trend Micro now and then) and
have never had anything infect my computer except one of those messenger
service ones that talked to you when they first came out --before we knew
what they were and got the info to protect from them.

Bluebelle