-=PCTechTalk=- Re: recent documents

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:27:02 -0500

Items in RECENT DOCUMENTS are only shortcuts. They're not the actual programs
or files. They can be cleared manually in XP by right-clicking on START, then
PROPERTIES, START MENU tab, CUSTOMIZE, ADVANCED, and on the bottom under RECENT
DOCUMENTS you select CLEAR LIST. Further, you can uncheck the option to LIST MY
MOST RECENTLY OPENED DOCUMENTS, and you should never get the shortcuts in there
anymore.
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx