-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question formating W98

  • From: "sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:48:42 +0100

Yes thank you Hank, my computer runs WindowsMe and I looked it up on =
here. I saw what you mean by the COMMAND file in Windows, also in there =
I found the file that says FORMAT. So now I can put that on her start-up =
floppy and I can than format the C drive.
I'm going to see her in one of the coming days and than I'll try it =
again.
sylvia.

Sylvia, before you mess the computer up, I got to jump in here. If you =
fdisk it will erase the drive but you will still have to format the =
drive, fdisk doesn't do that. Put the floppy in the a drive open windows =
explorer and click the =3D at windows then the command the highlight the =
format file, right click and hole it down then drag it to the A: drive =
when you lot go of the right button click Copy here. You will now have =
format on the floppy.
Sincerely Yours.
Hank
  ----- Original Message -----=20