-=PCTechTalk=- Re: processors, AMD vs. Intel?

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:43:51 -0200

I agree with you on the cache... but its never been a necessity  as the AMD
is more than sufficient for me.  My programs are graphic intensive but not
out of the usual like games, etc.  But you mention "quiet"... This Athlon
computer I have now is the quietest I´ve ever had, with 2 fans and 2 hard
drives!   In the end, happiness is loving your computer :o))

Lil