-=PCTechTalk=- Re: problm with links/webpage/multimedia question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:33:05 -0400

Gman,

I am pulling my hairs out of my head, one at a time....  I have tried
everything and when I upload the zipped file to the filebox and try to open
it from there, just as before my two movie files will not play.  Do you have
them working properly for you in the zipped file I sent to you before?  If
so, can you send it to me>

thanks,

Christine