-=PCTechTalk=- Re: popup killer program

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:58:09 -0500

If you're watching channel 8, you get ads from channel 8.  Channel 9
doesn't come into your TV with their ads.  TV ads come in a time sequence.
You watch the show for awhile, the ads come on and you go to the bathroom
or sit through them and they go away.  Ads on TV don't come into your TV
and "fix" it so that you are interrupted during the show with more ads.
Ads on TV don't take you from your channel 8 show and put you instantly
onto channel 20 just so you can see an ad.  Ads on TV don't silently follow
you around from channel to channel to see what you're watching.

I could go on, but you get the idea.  There is a *lot* of difference, my
friend.

On 6/16/2003 at 9:38 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as andy was
rumoured to have uttered....