-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk mods

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:34:24 -0600

How could I have forgotten Mike??  Sorry Mike.  Now I remember Dr. Faustus,
too, but he really has not been around much lately.  Wasn't one of these
guys a NYC Policeman?  Seems I remember him with a new baby several years
ago and the way time gets away from me he is probably in Grade School by now
(or Middle School).
Thanks for the update G.