-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk mods

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:58:43 -0500

Marc,
    It's good to know that I'm not the only nut who saves everything.    lol

    My archives go back to the beginning of the group when it was hosted at
OneList (which was eventually bought up by eGroups, which then was snatched
up by Yahoo and then subsequently abandoned in favor of Freelists when Yahoo
couldn't get their servers working right).  But I have a large gaping hole
during the 3 years I was stuck offline from 2003-2006.

    By the way, that was an excellent post you made back then, Bob!     :)
Too bad that junk is still around.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org