-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk mods

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:14:25 -0500

Awe man, I miss UT.  I used to play almost every night, but have only played
a handful of times the last 2 months.  Now that you brought it up I'll have
to stop reading emails and play.  ;O

updating).  We haven't heard anything from him since Friday, April 18, 2003
9:11 AM when he switched to Vacation mode while enduring a rough change over

to broadband.  His presence, as well as Nightsneak, is sorely missed.

Yes, one of these guys is "The Fuzz", but it's not my place to reveal which
one.  For all I know, he might do some undercover work and prefer to keep
his job details quiet.

And yes, there was a baby born to one of them, but he's no longer a baby.
He can be found working in the back of dad's computer shop testing malware
fighting apps for thoroughness in between rounds of UT Online.        ;)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org