-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #43 -much too BIG!!

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:30:15 -0500

That's actually a good idea... never thought about that... HOWEVER, only
problem with that is that sometimes its necessary to leave a previous post.
Cause, you want to know what the how conversation is about. But, maybe we
can do something to this effect, and add to that  that its OK to leave the

---Troth