-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #43 -much too BIG!!

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:55:48 -0500

Just a comment - I'm not sure that I understand the part of
your post below, but if I do, one of your concerns are the
links at the bottom of the posts?
It seems odd to me that freelists just keeps adding them on
every time a post is replied to! Yahoo does one thing
right - it just keeps one of them at the bottom! I wonder if
freelists wouldn't have this same capabilities if it was
brought to their attention.
and I appologize - I probably remember only half of the
time, to remove the extra links at the bottom.
And it is definitely important to keep parts of a post that
you are referring to in a reply. I am in a group where there
are rarely any parts of the original messages, and it is
very confusing to not have a clue what the post is talking
about!!
Cris